- Enhancements to the cluster check Command as a Cluster Validation Tool
- Fencing Support for Sun ZFS Storage Appliance as a NAS Device
- Support for Oracle ACFS as a Cluster File System
- Zone Cluster Support for Loopback Mounts With HAStoragePlus Using ZFS
- Configuration Wizard Support for Oracle 11g Release 2 with HA-Oracle and Oracle RAC
- Support for Zone Clusters Without IP Addresses
- Support for SWIFTAlliance Access 7.0 and SWIFTAlliance Gateway 7.0
Archive for the ‘Oracle’ Category
* Basically Multipathing is a fault-tolerance & performance enhancement technique where there will be more than one physical paths between the computer and its storage devices through the buses, controllers & switches. The product/software released by EMC for this purpose is EMC powerpath.
First of all to use this software it needs to be installed and it can be downloaded from powerlink website . Once it is installed and configured below are some of the commands for the administration purpose.
* When new luns are added, to check the newly added luns
#/etc/powermt display dev=all
If it does not recognizes then
#devfsadm % This takes the luns to OS control.
To Make the configuration changes
To save the changes
To see all the devices and the logical device ID’S of the disk
#/etc/powermt display dev=all | more
To remove Failed devices & all the old device entries
It shows the failed devices and asks whether to delete the failed ones. For example
Warning: xxxxxxx device path c25t7d6 is currently dead.
Do you want to remove it (y/n/a/q)? y enter.